Used for powering vaping mods and other compatible electrical devices, Aspire's 21700 battery offers a whopping 3800mAh of power for compatible devices with the 21700 battery, such as the Nunchaku 2 and Aegis Max.
21700 batteries aren't as commonly used as 18650 sized batteries. Double check what battery-type your device requires before making a purchase!
Features of the Aspire 21700 Battery
3800mAh Large capacity 21700 battery with 25A discharge current
Internal protection sheets to avoid over-discharging and over-charging
Separated positive pole and negative pole to avoid short circuit
More powerful, safer and economic to use
Stable and high performance by extensive test
- Size: 21700 Battery (21mm diameter x 70mm long)
- Type: Li-ion INR (Rechargeable)
- Rated Capacity: 3800mAh
- Max Discharge Current (Continuous): View Chart
- Max Discharge Current (Pulse): View Chart
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Protected: No
- Style: Flat Top
- Rated storage temperature: 20-60℃
Li-ion Batteries may explode if you do not charge or discharge them properly.
- Users must have knowledge on how to charge and discharge Li-Ion batteries before making Li-Ion Battery
- Packs. We are NOT responsible for any damage that is caused by the misuse of Li-Ion Batteries.
- It is not a protected battery.